Built is hiring!
Please submit all inquiries through the Questions Form above.
If you have an interest or background in the fitness world, Built Gymnasium is looking for you! We recently became in need of another Front Desk Associate. You must have a bright/bubbly personality to enthusiastically greet, direct, and converse with members, guests and staff as they enter the gym and provide control of the front door location. This position will provide assistance to members requests along with inquiries about gym operations and policies as well as perform various administrative duties as directed by the gym manager. The ability to multi-task and quickly learn the operating system is a must and a background in fitness is preferred.
Job duties include:
- Enthusiastically greets each member and guests promptly with a smile to create a friendly positive entrance into the gym.
- Says Hello to all incoming guests and says Good-bye to all outgoing guests.
- Provides security and control to the front door area of the facility and monitor the parking lot for non-gym parking.
- Checks each member into the gym using the proper check-in procedures.
- Monitor check-ins to identify delinquent accounts and notifies members of such.
- Register all guests into the gym using proper registration procedures.
- Answers phone by the third ring in a professional and courteous manner and uses proper phone greeting techniques.
- Addresses caller's requests and/or takes appropriate messages.
- Change account information for members including account Freezes, Cancellations, Renewals and New memberships.
- Responds immediately to member requests, inquiries and concerns.
- Maintain neat appearance and wear Built Gymnasium attire while on duty.
- Distributes towels and other materials as needed.
- Processes retail and pro-shop sales.
- Attends all staff meetings as directed.
- Cleans and maintains the front desk and lounge area per Company standards.
- Responsible for gym walk-thru and equipment clean ups.
- Follow proper opening and closing procedures as assigned per-shift.
- Logs all maintenance concerns that are reported.
- Notifies management of gym incidents and fills out required incident reports.
- Works when scheduled and adheres to company attendance policies.
- Clean, fold, stack and offer towels in a timely manner.
- Performs other duties as directed by the Gym Operations Supervisor.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- High school diploma required.
- Resident of the immediate neighborhood is preferred.
- Excellent customer service skills are required.
- Ability to communicate effectively with both staff and members is critical.
- Understanding of basic accounting principles is required.
- Understanding of basic cash processing procedures is required.
- Functional computer skills are required.
- Ability to multi-task is necessary to successfully perform duties all duties.